Missing packet when sniffing by luca/gsmmap

Missing packet when sniffing by luca/gsmmap

Swift
Hi there,
 I am sorry to bother you but I am really confused by recent experiment. When I was doing the GSM sniffing I found that some of sms messages that were sent continuesly were missing, I can only capture 50-60% of all test messages. By analyzing wireshark data I found that osmocom program keeps tracking packets(lapdm) once an Immediate Assignment captured and if at the same time there comes another Immediate Assignment the program will miss it.I think this is the reason why i lost some messages.So is there any suggestions I can fix this up? Like using a backup phone to capture the second Immediate Assignment during one period?

Thanks,

Swift

Re: Missing packet when sniffing by luca/gsmmap

apchy_ll