Regular Osmocom meeting in Berlin?

Regular Osmocom meeting in Berlin? – Hi all, I was pondering to start a regular Osmocom meeting (monthly or bi-weekly) in Berlin. The idea would be not only to converge the exi...
Hi, * Harald Welte <laforge@...> [2012-03-30 09:09]: > > I was pondering to start a regular Osmocom meeting (monthly or bi-weekly) ...
Hi Nico, On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 09:42:36AM +0200, Nico Golde wrote: > I would probably be in favor of Wednesday Great, then we have a...
To quote myself... On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:00:42PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote: > > I would probably be in favor of Wednesday > &...
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:03:48 +0200 Harald Welte <laforge@...> wrote: Hi Harald, > The first meeting thus will be next wednesday, Ap...
Luca Melette wrote: > > The first meeting thus will be next wednesday, April 11. I suggest > > we meet at 7pm. A more official ann...
Harald Welte wrote: > I was pondering to start a regular Osmocom meeting (monthly or > bi-weekly) in Berlin. .. > What do you general...
On 29.03.2012 21:41, Peter Stuge wrote: > Harald Welte wrote: >> I was pondering to start a regular Osmocom meeting (monthly or >&g...
The idea sounds great to me too. On Mar 30, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Tobias Engel wrote: > On 29.03.2012 21:41, Peter Stuge wrote: >> Ha...
Hi, On 30/03/2012 13:37, Sergio 'shadown' Alvarez wrote: > The idea sounds great to me too. and to me as well of course. > On M...
even i am in.people who cannot participate please make some arrangement for them like live streaming and chat support. <http://www.ustream.tv...
On 03/30/2012 07:27 PM, Akib Sayyed wrote: > even i am in.people who cannot participate please make some > arrangement for them like live ...
Can you record the video about the presentations and upload to some video sharing site ? I'm certain, that there would be some interest watching ...
Could not disagree more. We live-stream local events all the time with a very unobtrusive webcam/ustream and it bothers no one who is there but be...
Hi Katrin, On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 07:17:17PM +0000, Katrin Verclas wrote: > Could not disagree more. We live-stream local events all the t...
It was my understanding from your suggestion that there would be presentations and discussions after those presentations at the meetings, making t...
Katrin, My reply below: On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Katrin Verclas <katrin@...>wrote: > It was my understanding from your...
in my opinion holger is thinking that " it might become odd for people in conference to present as it is being streamed live.or also they w...
Hi, Excerpts from Harald Welte's message of Thu Mar 29 17:20:16 +0200 2012: > > I was pondering to start a regular Osmocom meeting (mo...
Harald, Looks like a great idea to promote open-source in telecom and recruit more devs into the community. Not to mention all other goals. I ...