osmocom-BB

salar007
Hi all,

1) Is it possible to increase the number of phones from two to three or more phones as TS in osmocom-BB?  plz answer just this question. I strongly need it's answer, if NOT I STOP my working..

2) what's this ERROR : "DSP Error Status: 24"

thank you.

Re: osmocom-BB

hossein
Hi
I think just one person can respond your question in the world
just Andreas
I hope Andreas too
reads this text because he does not respond to my letter.
It will Certainly possible if you know l1l[3].tx_mask=????
in this site
http://www.mail-archive.com/baseband-devel@lists.osmocom.org/msg00098.html
sylvan Is told that is possible  In theory, sure.
But as I said, no idea if the code supports it.
Also as I said above one phone can't receive consecutive timeslots so
it would be R_R_R_R_ at best
I hope Andreas too read this text and respond please?